This past weekend I was able to get out for some much needed rest time on the trails in Austin, TX.
I can’t express to you guys enough how important REST is when it comes to productivity and growing your business.
This has been a hard lesson for me to learn. I have to be honest. I wasn’t so good about rest time when I ran my first business. Even though I didn’t work a lot of hours, I struggled to TRULY shut down and rest in the evenings and on weekends.
However, I finally discovered just how valuable “wind down time” is in order to be an effective and productive entrepreneur.
In this video I talk about the following things:
- The importance of resting our minds so that we can be more productive and present
- Why the Hustle Culture is toxic and only leads to burnout
- How resting our mind is similar to resting our bodies for exercise – it’s crucial to recovery and good performance
- The lost art of being bored, and why we need to be bored in order to generate new ideas and FOCUS on our work
- How rest helps you to be PRESENT in life and work
Watch The Video…
You might also enjoy my article The Value of Not Being Connected
Leave A Comment