Distractions are the enemy of greatness. We live in a world FULL of distractions: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and games on our smartphones are just a few that come to mind.
Distractions do the following…
- Keep you from meeting your goals, or at the very least hold you back
- Hamper your ability to serve your customers well
- Get you out of a productive workflow (productivity killer)
- Prevent you from doing bigger and better things
- Stifle your creativity
- Limit your ability to think and come up with fresh ideas
- Keep you from solving problems and working through challenges
- Hold you back from breaking down walls and doing amazing things
Those are just a few of the negative outcomes of allowing distractions to creep into your workday.
Focus is key to bringing about success and great things, so it only makes sense that distractions are the enemy of greatness. So, turn off that smartphone, log off Facebook, and get to work accomplishing amazing tings.